Monday, July 03, 2006

Today is a beautiful day. And I start it out by writing. Writing helps clear the mind and paints a picture of the soul. Writing opens imagination and allows a safe passage to the days of childhood.

I have been alone for 2 solid weeks. In another week I will rejoin the land of the living. God has taught me a lot in these 2 weeks. How much I value my family. How much I value my friends. How much I value my church. How much I value knowing where roads lead. How I much I value good company. Life in general, I take it for granted far too often. My cat jumping on my bed in the middle of the night and waking me. The traffic jam on the East Beltline on my way home from... everywhere. The 45 minute drive to the beach of Lake Michigan. All this seems a bother while at home, but those are indeed the very comforts of home.

This is to be a place for my wonderings. My foolishness and folly will be shown. As well as a few sparks of wisdom and knowledge. I will pass on meaningful information I come across, but mainly will just clear my head and gain a hold on my mind. Read if you must. Comment if you wish.

I am just a simple girl living in an extraordinary world. It is my mission to conquer it.

No comments: