Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Monday

Last Monday as my family's sugar mama!

Last Monday at work.

Last Monday at LU.

While I am happy we are moving forward with the Army and I am thrilled to be a stay-at-home mom, it truly is bittersweet. I have been enjoying my new position since returning from maternity leave. I have amazing bosses and great co-workers. Plus, it hasbeen a blessing to be part of Liberty University's mission. We've been here for 7.5 years. That's two degrees for me, one degree and another started for Matthew. Our first two homes. Our first two kittens. Our first child. A lot of history here in Lynchburg.

And the morning started off with my coffee having some mysterious bubbles/film across the top. And I absentmindedly ate my poptarts and I reached for what I thought was my last piece... and it was all gone. Sigh. It's going to be one of those days.

But... I'm meeting two people today to sell some things and hopefully will  be $45 richer! We need all the money we can get for this big move!

[edit]

Well, Monday has proven to be better than expected. I got some things done at work. Had some nice girl talk with my boss and co-worker (which involved all three of us almost crying, but stopping because we didn't want to be those girls... plus I already broke down at work about this move). Sold two items via Lynchburg Online Yard Sale. Gained LOTS of interest in our car for sale. And gained interest in some of our furniture for sale.

So it has been a productive day. I've felt on the verge of tears for most of the day, but it's ok.

Half an hour left of the work day. Then more packing and organizing.

Exhale.