Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card

Merry Christmas!


So... I wasn't planning on doing an actual post today. Just the picture. But...

I have a LOT of free time on my hands! Grad school is done. My final grade for my last class posted. A. That makes me feel super good.

I have been reading and watching shows on DVD all day. Practically all of yesterday as well. Boring. While I do enjoy pleasure reading again, I can't read all day. As much as I love to read I need breaks here and there.

I have plenty of house things to do before the baby comes, but it involves moving some furniture first. I need Matthew home to do that. So... it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I guess I should be thankful for the extra time I have. I'll soon have none of it! Oh, I can't wait for that day! I want my little bug NOW.

No comments: