Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here

Merry Christmas!
I normally love this time of year. I normally decorate the house, put up the tree, sing Christmas carols to myself all day long.
But... the past 48 hours or so have been hormone driven. I feel sad, for no reason at all. Sigh.

But... it is Christmas! The celebration of the birth of my Lord and Savior. THAT is cause for JOY.

Here is my little family on Christmas morning.
The kitties never cooperate for pictures.
I still like this picture though. My baby daddy is adorable!
We're also rearranging the living room so the couch is sitting awkwardly in the middle of the room... yeah, hopefully it'll come together more in the next few weeks.

Now just a picture of Daddy, Mommy, and baby.
He's growing growing growing!

Isaiah 9
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and of peace
there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness
from this time forth and forevermore.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

So Christmas for the Ivesons, sleep in because I've been feeling icky. Cinnamon rolls and cereal for breakfast. Yum. We opened all our presents already... we're worse than children. Watching some Boy Meets World before Matt left for work.

Christmas Dinner for me will be spiral Mac and Cheese, one of my favorites. Cranberry juice to accompany it. A little strange, but delish. Watching 24 Season 2. Maybe watching a movie or reading a book or doing a craft etc.

Relaxing and enjoying one of the last days of 2011.

No comments: