Monday, November 07, 2011

Twangy baby

Baby has been making some more twangs today.
I think baby sets up shop on the left side of my uterus the majority of the time.
No, I can't feel baby when I prod and poke quite yet... but that should come soon too!
I've also noticed another feeling that's kinda like "blip".
Not sure if that is baby too.
Growing a human being in your torso sure is interesting!

Today was my day off and my work calendar says half day tomorrow?
I don't remember why we scheduled that... but I'll take it!
I plan to go into work in the morning and then leave at lunch.
Why? Matt has the day off!
It's been a long time since we've both been home all day together.
Anyways, on my day off I watched several episodes of Grey's Anatomy, read some of my textbook (which is very poorly written), did the laundry, and had some quality time with my kittens.
So I'm almost done with season 2 of Grey's... and Sloane slept with Derek's wife?
So much makes much better sense now!
Although, I am anxious for Meredith and Derek to get together... and for Sloane to become a regular.
Yes, I am ranting about a stupid TV show.
And I know this is all old news.

No comments: