Sunday, November 27, 2011

Low motivation

This weekend I planned to work ahead to get all my homework done for the rest of my class. That way I could just proof read through my drafts (it's one practicum paper, one research paper, three discussion boards, and then a test) and turn in when the weeks arrived. I had Wednesday through Sunday to get this done.

What happened instead? I lounged around with Matt on Wednesday and Thursday because we never have days off together. I watched a few movies ala Netflix. Watched a ton of Grey's Anatomy. Slept... a lot. I thought I might be coming down with something, but I'm just sleepy? No other symptoms? And... did a little homework. I did my assignments for this week, duh. I wrote out all my notes for my practicum assignment so I just need to make them into pretty paragraphs and format the paper, easy. But... I did not work on my research paper. The sources all sit in their lovely folder still. I am sitting here trying to format my practicum report (due by next Sunday) and just have so little motivation.

Thank the Lord this is my last class! I seriously don't think I would be able to take more classes once the baby arrives! Not due to time constraints, money, etc. But I just sincerely don't care anymore! Isn't that horrible? I know that this baby isn't supposed to be my entire life once he arrives... but he's fast taking over! I just don't understand how people can't see the miracle that is a baby. I won't go on a rant about abortion etc... but a little person! It's amazing!

Ok, enough of a break. I need to get at least one last thing done on my practicum report today, then I can spend the rest of the day being lazy. Sigh.

No comments: