Sunday, October 23, 2011

Waverly

My beautiful niece Waverly made her debut to the world on Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:35 pm. She was 20.5 inches long and weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces. Congratulations to the proud parents: Joshua and Jamie Vandegriff!


Seriously, don't you just want to snuggle her and kiss those cheeks! This is when living far from family really stinks! I cannot wait to snuggle her.


Also, as expected, I am so incredibly anxious for our little bundle to arrive! Eek! I am almost 17 weeks... which means, I'm that much closer to 20 weeks... which means, we're almost halfway there!

We could find out the gender now. Which is very exciting! But I am determined to wait so our u/s will hopefully show more. We only get 2, so I want to make the most of them I can! I seriously can't determine if I'm hoping more for a boy or girl! I think that's a good thing though. I will be THRILLED either way! I cannot wait to begin shopping!

I am so drained right now. I spent the majority of the day in bed. I have a miserable cold, my throat is agitated, every time I cough my abdomen tightens. At least I have the next two days to recuperate. Unfortunately, the typical cold aides I use are unacceptable during pregnancy. I fly again Thursday so hopefully I will be over this bug.

Ugh, cannot wait for my little bug to make his or her debut! It's amazing how much love I already have for my little bean! I can't imagine how much it will increase once I can physically hold him or her! 5 more months... 5 more months. And I'm sure it will just go by more quickly than I can imagine!

No comments: