Friday, September 16, 2011

201

201...


...that's how many days until we'll be holding our sweet, little baby!




That's right, folks! After over a year of waiting and anticipation and heartbreak... the Ivesons are EXPECTING!


Baby J is due April 4, 2012. I am 11.5 weeks along right now and loving every single moment! We are calling the baby "Baby J" because both our boy and girl names start with J. Very convenient.


The general public announcement is to come tomorrow on facebook. Since the readership of this blog is not very high, I figured I'd go ahead and post about it NOW! It's been super hard not to slip and tell the entire world about the Baby up until this point... but it was also nice having a secret. Of course, the grandparents, aunts, and uncles will be thrilled now that they can tell everyone they know about the baby!


More info on the pregnancy and baby to come. I am heading to a sleepover with my best Lynchburg friends tonight. I love me some girl-time. Sadly, it is in honor of one of those girls moving away from Lynchburg at the end of the month. But we won't dwell on that quite yet.


For now, here are our first pictures of Baby J! There is NOTHING like seeing your baby for the first time. Baby was very squirmy and wiggly during the u/s so the picture isn't super clear. But I love how you can still see the ears, eyes, nose, and mouth! In the second shot the baby is facing us and was waving his/her right hand! So incredible and precious! Matt and I are so so thankful for this baby and it is amazing how much we love him/her already!







2 comments:

~Allison said...

Becca I am SO happy for you guys! Congratulations!! I'm sure you are over the moon excited...love the cute u.s. pics! Hope you are feeling well!

Emily said...

Congratulations Becca! So excited for you :)