Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flight Blegh

That is how I feel right now. I traveled all day and do not feel well. The good news? I get to wake up super early tomorrow, present to some educators, and then travel all day tomorrow too. Whoopee. Naw, I'm real thankful for this job and hopefully this is just a fluke of traveling. I really don't feel too well right now though. No details, but it's been a long day.

At least all my flights went smoothly, I got my rental car, I didn't make any wrong turns, and my hotel bed is super comfy. I'm about to fall into sweet slumber right now.

I was going to go to sleep at 7:30, but then my boss was going to call me to confirm some things for tomorrow when I fly to Atlanta (I'm in Detroit right now). So I waited. Then I was going to go to bed at 8:30. But I wanted to finish my homework for this week. So I just finished that.

Now I am going to bed. Breakfast tomorrow morning will hopefully help. If not, tomorrow will be another long day!

No comments: