Saturday, August 06, 2011

Family Histories

One of my assignments this week was to construct a family genogram on my personal family.
I am finishing the last items now and then will write my 5 page description, no citations needed.
The genogram required at least three generations to be listed.
I included my grandparents, parents and all aunts and uncles, siblings and cousins, and any great grandchildren.
I also need to add in Matt's immediate family as I am the index person.
It was interesting to learn about my family a little more.
I didn't call my relatives etc., but still... seeing the mapped out chart of the relationships, strengths, and weaknesses was interesting.

I after this project I have to read two more chapters and take exam 3 tomorrow.
Boo.
I just want to sit and watch Netflix.

Yeah, this was just a nice little break.

Cheers!

No comments: