Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lazy to the Extreme

Today was one of the laziest Saturdays I've had in a long time.
It was definitely nice to be able to sleep in and not do anything "important".

So this past week I'd been living on coffee.
Not a good habit to get into.
I would sleep poorly and then on my lunch break I'd get coffee.
I don't like drinking more than one cup a day, so I'd wait until lunch so I could make it through the work day.
That would keep me up late... and I would sleep poorly again.

So last night I came home and around 7:30 I literally crashed.
I planned on only taking a nap, but when I woke up later I was still too exhausted.
So I just got ready for bed and went back to sleep.
Matt wanted to go to the gym this morning, but thought it better to let me sleep.
I officially woke up around 10:00 am. But I stayed in bed a little longer.
We ate some food, watched some Survivor Man, and then it was time for a nap!
Yes, I was exhausted!
I still feel like I could go back to bed right now, but that would be silly.

I was able to drop Matt off some dinner at work.
I also went grocery shopping for some things we kept forgetting.
I plan to make myself a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich for a snack a little later.
I'm currently doing the laundry.
Already did the dishes and took the trash out (which is Matt's one household chore).
Finished assignment one for my grad class.
Working on assignment two here momentarily (2-3 page observational paper).
Then skimming the last of my chapters for my test that I will take tomorrow.

Now, this doesn't sound too lazy when it's all listed out like that.
But I assure you, it is.
There was much more that I should have gotten done.

Tomorrow we'll go to church.
I'll take my test at some point.
I'll price all my items for the yard sale my friend is having next Saturday.
Maybe I'll get around to putting up all my old textbooks on Amazon.
I'm just too lazy for all that! I just want to donate them... but if they all sell that's a lot of good money.
Oh yeah, I also have to order my books for my next class.
Sigh.

So it was a very relaxing Saturday.

No comments: