Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lazy AND stoopid

Sometimes I get lazy.
But today I didn't feel lazy.
We went to church.
Had a delicious lunch of steak quesadillas.
Took naps.
Matt went to work.
I finished my reading and took my test.

And then my score appeared.
There are only 20 questions on the test.
An A is a 94 or above.
I didn't get an A.
Which is an extreme disappointment to me.
I thought I was going to get 100 like my other tests.
I am going to email the professor about the questions I missed because they were worded poorly.
One asked when a given term exists... and I answered it.
But the correct answer was how to fix the given term.
Not exactly correct in my mind.
The others I won't bother with, but that questions peeves me.
Yes, I've gotten A's on all my other assignments and if I continue to get A's on the rest then I will receive an A in the class.
But if I end up with a B I'll be very disappointed.
I keep telling myself that a B is still acceptable.
It's actually pretty good.
A lot of other people who are smarter than myself receive B's.
After the grades posts, I'll be disappointed for a little while, then hopefully move on.
After my last class I hopefully won't care at all anymore.
I just really want that 4.0.
I guess that just means I'll have to stop being lazy and be sure I get 100 on all the rest of my assignments.
But... I'm beginning to not really care anymore?
A dangerous slippery slope.

Anyways, I'm making Cars Shapes Mac and Cheese for dinner with hot dogs.
Since Matt's not going to be home for dinner I'm making a go-to fave of mine.
I plan to watch numerous episodes of Army Wives and do some pleasure reading.
Then this next week I'll work harder to get 100's.

The end.

No comments: