Monday, May 09, 2011

Weekend Bliss

No pictures yet. Because I'm too lazy to turn on my own computer and download the pictures.
But this weekend was amazing.
Carolina Beach with some of the best ladies.
Seriously, you should know them!
Funny stories. Lots of laughs.
Sunshine. The ocean for them, not so much for me.
If you don't know, I hate and am terrified of the ocean.
Although I did let it touch my feet.
Watching Ever After and Boy Meets World.
Beach hats, some of my new favorites things.
Learning new games.

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.
My mother is wonderful. Yes, we don't always see eye to eye. But she's my mom.
She has such a giving heart and has made my transition to marriage so easy.
She may not always want to talk to me on the phone... but she still does it.
If you know me, you know I can be just slightly demanding and self centered.
She puts up with it.
Plus she's coming to visit next week. Yay!

My mother-in-law has been such a blessing.
She is so caring, sweet, and lovely.
I think you all would agree that "lovely" is a good adjective for my mother-in-law.
My friends all told horror stories about their mothers-in-law.
I don't have any of those.
Not even one story to share.
She is wonderful and I get to go visit her in July!

Maybe someday I will join the ranks of motherhood.
For now, I was greeted by my hunk of a husband and my wonderful kittens.
I have an adorable family.

The end.

No comments: