Thursday, May 05, 2011

Random Thoughts

Days go more slowly when you're looking forward to the end.

I still can't believe it's already May. Several reasons.

I am making outbound calls today about Financial Check In.

Calling people to get them to pay for their classes... I'm very unpopular today.

Matt told me last night that coffee is a laxative? Ew.

Maybe I'll kick the habit even before baby bump.

Yup, I'll be going the zero caffeine route.

My friends are trying to get me to join twitter, eh.

BEACH!!!!

... in T minus 3 hours!

Well, at least that is when I will be done with work and then will be joining my amazing friends for a lovely road trip.

Then all day Friday and Saturday in the sun!

Pray I don't burn. I rarely burn, but this could be one of those times.

The end.

No comments: