Friday, May 20, 2011

Macbook Pro

I am writing this post from my brand new Macbook Pro. Yes, I have digressed once more to writing posts sans pictures. Oh well. Boring boring. But it is a good place to vent my thoughts.

I am trying to put all my music on my iMac and then will transfer it onto this notebook. But the process is going very slowly for the iMac. Much of my music does not load the album titles and song titles. Stink. Lots of it has trouble loading onto the computer at all. Scratched discs etc. Bully. Yes, lots of my music was burned in college. I guess that's what I get.

This new laptop is amazing. Very nice. I believe I will quite enjoy it. It will work great for my last few graduate classes.

I am a very sensitive person. There have been a few "instances" recently where my sensitiveness has been trampled on. Yes, I am probably being silly. But truth is truth. Yes, I am being cryptic. Sorry, I hate it when people do that. But let's just say there are some personal things going on in my life that really make me sad. Relationships and non-relationships etc.

Something that does make me happy, new sunglasses. I really love my new sunglasses. They are Ralph Lauren (my fave for sunglasses) and slightly Wayfarer-ish. Double win. At least in my book.

I also bought two new dresses from J.Crew today. One is a little big... but they didn't have my size. I want to wear it for our 3rd anniversary photo shoot... as long as I can determine that it doesn't make me look large. I plan to wear it with a belt... so hopefully that will help. I also bought a purple floral scarf from J.Crew today. Ssshhh, don't tell my husband! I didn't have permission for that second purchase!

We are going through our records to finish up one of Matt's security forms for the Marines. It's very detailed. Thankfully, I keep detailed records. Plus I'm resourceful. Anything I don't have written down in our records I can find on the internet. Oh the joys.

I am still feeling kind of glum. Very glum actually. I keep telling myself it's not very important. But I kinda think it is important. But oh well. In the grand scheme of life, it really doesn't matter.

No comments: