Monday, May 23, 2011

Clinical

Today was one of those days where I felt like it wouldn't be completely outrageous to check myself into the hospital where my husband works. No, I wouldn't do that. I'm not actually depressed. But days like today I feel like I could be depressed. I woke up and felt very sad... and yes, I had some very specific reasons I was sad. I almost called into work. Then when I got to work, I almost went to my Associate Director's office in tears to ask to go home. But I decided to stick it out.

It was just one of those days. And of course, that makes the students seem even more rude and obnoxious than normal. Thankfully, I also had some very nice students to talk to today.

Sometimes life just isn't very fun. That was today. And probably will be the next two months as well. Which, in turn, means that the following 6 months will be a whole lot of down down downs. But, the most growth happens in the valleys. That's what you learn from mountainous regions. So says my pastor.

I am only 23. I have a lot more life to live, I think. I'm also an extremely emotional person. My emotions are getting the better of me right now. It's been a very long, trying day. I apologize for all who had to deal with me today. I know I wasn't pleasant.

I know I continue not to be pleasant. My poor husband had to go through a haircut with me tonight. I was a brat. I just was.

The end.

No comments: