Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mid Way


I am currently reading the above. I heard it was good. From basically the entire world. So far, no disappointment. Makes me remember how I wanted to visit New Dehli. My husband does enjoy travel... but not as much as I. There are a handful of places we both want to visit together... New Dehli, Sydney, and Atlantis not being included. Sigh. Maybe someday I'll see the wonders of India.

I am also currently watching this. It is wonderful. Going to buy seasons 3-4 today after work. Yes, it might seem silly. But now that I'm "grown up" I appreciate the humor more. They are cute.

We are still preparing for this. Matt is working hard for his practice PFT. Even harder for his official PFT. It is exciting. I am actually excited! That proves that this move is all God. Pure peace. Amazing what happens when you listen to the still, small voice.

I really want this. I have been wanting a pendant necklace. This one looks perfect. Love. I might have to order it.
I'm also super excited for this. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
This is pretty cute too. Lots of little girls hopefully in our home. Watch, I'll have five boys!


See? I'm trying to get better at pictures.When I look around online it's really easy to find interesting things to post about. Life is grand. There are a lot of positives right now. I know, amazing from the slump I was in last week. And it is Mid-Way through January already. Hence the post title.

Classes began again yesterday. Not sure how I feel about this new class. Good news: no research paper. I am very very thankful for that. Sure, I am good at paper writing... but it is still tedious.

The end.

No comments: