Friday, December 17, 2010

Almost There...

I am almost finished with this class! My research paper is due tonight by 11:59 pm. The basics of the paper are done. I have 3 pages fully written. Then about 15 additional pages of quotes that I need to turn into paragraphs. So shouldn't take me too long. That's how I write papers. I create an outline, plug in the quote, then form paragraphs around the quotes. Makes it easy. Thankfully, I'm done with work at 4:45 today so I'll have plenty of time to finish the paper and then relax with the hubband. It seems like it's been forever since we've been able to spend time together.

Work had a delay this morning and we closed at noon yesterday due to snow. It's about time we got some snow! It was too cold to be without snow. Snow makes the cold seem like it has a purpose. Yay for a white Christmas!

This will be a good relaxing weekend. I have a lot of errands to run and things to do... but it is all FUN stuff. Things I have been wanting to do for months but didn't have time to do with grad classes. Finally my house will come together... just in time for the in-laws to arrive. I hope our house looks as pretty as I'm imagining it.

Only 3.75 hours left. Then home to finish the paper. Then relax! Maybe watch a movie? Eat some delicious dinner? Celebrate? It will be a wonderful feeling!

Love.

No comments: