Monday, November 22, 2010

wake up call

I woke up this morning at 7:55. I was supposed to be at work at 7:45. I brushed me teeth, threw on some coverup, tightened my ponytail, and headed out. I felt gross all day. I got to work and logged in to my computer by 8:22. Not too bad, but not good either. Thankfully, up til this point I was the picture of punctuality. I generally get to work about 20 minutes early actually. So I got a stern face from my boss, was told not to let it happen again, and went about my day. I felt guilty all day. Sigh. My alarm didn't go off. I thought maybe I had accidentally turned it off and gone back to sleep, but there it was all set like normal and not blinking like it does after it goes off. Hopefully it will not happen tomorrow. I'll set my phone alarm also tomorrow just in case.

I saw the The Perks of Being a Wallflower is being made into a movie. Supposedly Emma Watson is playing Sam. Made me want to re-read the book. I read it in one sitting last night. I like fast reads.

Speaking of Emma Watson, she is beautiful. It seems everyone loves her pixie cut. I see inspiration posts all over facebook. If Asian girls didn't look like boys with pixie cuts I'd want one. Matt would hate it though. But either way, Emma Watson is beautiful.

I'm supposed to be reading at least 100 pages a day out of my textbooks. 150 would be better. Since my classes were overlapping I let me reading get behind. At least the rest of this clas isn't super difficult. Tests and discussion board posts. I'll try to have my reading done mostly before my vacation. I'll have to finish it at home. I'll write the book reviews either on vacation or when I get back. Then a research paper for the final week and Christmas break! Woo!
I'm re-watching Lost. Lovely. Mmm. Josh Holloway.

The couch is beginning to smell again. Have to buy more nature's miracle. I want a new couch for Christmas! Only not really, I would prefer something else for Christmas, but a couch would be a good second. Blah. Stupid cats.

No comments: