Friday, November 19, 2010

Waiting for Matt to get home...

Saw this on facebook... it's been awhile since I've done one. It's listed at Friday late... but I actually didn't finish and post it until Saturday morning. So here goes:

1. What time did you get up this morning? Before 10. It's my day off!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

4. What is your favorite TV show? At this moment, probably LOST. It it subject to change though. I go through phases. I don't even know what's airing anymore to know my favorite show that is live.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Rockford, Michigan for permanent. Washington State for pleasure. Greece for adventure and extremely short term.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

To be determined. Already did all my gradwork for the week, got a 98 on my test, scrubbed the bathroom into perfection, and straightened up the clutter around the house. Breakfast next? Eggs and toast sound good.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

No particular. My favorite foods at home are tacos and anything with cheese.

8. What foods do you dislike?

seafood. mushrooms. tomatoes. peppers. onions.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

Chain: Logan's. Local: Milano's. Fast Food: Taco Bell.

10. Favorite dressing?

Southwestern Ranch

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Jeep Cherokee Sport. Have for 7 years. The plan is at the 10 year mark to exchange it for a Jeep Grand Cherokee/ Compass/ Patriot/ Commander

12. What are your favorite clothes?

Hand-me-downs/ Clearance/ Thrifted

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Since my junior year of college I've wanted to go on a Mediterranean cruise with stops in Italy and Greece. I have been to the Mediterranean once before and it is glorious.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

I'm slowly becoming a 1/2 full kind of girl.

15. Where would you want to retire?

Homestead in Michigan. Beach house in South Carolina. Lots of $$$ for globe trotting.

16. Favorite time of day?

Approximately half an hour after my shift at work. Sitting on the couch, sweats and Tee adorned, snack in hand, and whatever season of whatever show I'm currently going through on. Wind-me-down.

17. Where were you born?

Incheon, South Korea

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

I don't like watching sports. So I like tennis and cheerleading, surprised?

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

non-applicable.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

non-applicable. boring.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

seriously?

22. Bird watcher?

my parents moved to a new home after I got married. Literally the week after the wedding. I go home to visit and my dad sees a bird on his porch he's never seen before. He rushes to get "the book", grabs his binos, and he and my sister discuss if it's this or that. I laughed.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

whichever. When I'm tired I'm cranky. Applies both ways.

24. Pets?

Emily bunny and Maxie doodle.

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?

Not yet. Stay tuned.
Hoping for news about progression with the military or operation baby boom in the next year.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

veterinarian. Until I realized vets put animals to sleep. Took away the charm.

27. What is your best childhood memory?

sounds strange, but I really, really liked going to Dutch Village in third grade. Benjy and Lisa were in my little group (best friend and crush at the time) and we got to ride on those swings that spin around and around. It was a good day.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

cat

30. Always wear your seat belt?

yes

31. Been in a car accident?

oh dear. I don't know how my record shows clean! I've had at least 3 tickets and almost double digit accidents... all in high school. But the DMV pulls nothing up? I'm not old enough for the info to expire. strange, but I'll take it!

32. Any pet peeves?

merging without a blinker, chewing with your mouth open, your-you're, their-there-they're, whistling, confederates

33. Favorite pizza topping?

bacon and pineapple

34. Favorite Flower?

daffodil and tulips

35. Favorite ice cream?

white chocolate with graham cracker bits from coldstone. other than that, vanilla

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

taco bell

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

zero

38. From whom did you get your last email?

boring. Gap.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Target: clothes for him-her-and baby, furniture, food, baby everything, shoes, intimates ahem, video games for the mister

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

ordered a pina colada. in context.

41. Love your job?

unfortunately, no.

42. Broccoli?

I like broccoli! It's such a tasty sight.- Patch the Pirate taught me young, always loved broccoli.

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Honeymoon to London. Some good, some bad, but great memories!

45. What are you listening to right now?

the cats wrestling. at least they're not growling yet.

46. What is your favorite color?

coral-cranberry-royal purple

47. How many tattoos do you have?

zero

48. Coffee drinker?

yes. trying to cut back.

49. How many children do you have?

zero. sad face.

50. What is your Favorite memory of me (The person who sent it to you)?

non-applicable.


That was boring. Sorry, folks. Since I did it I might as well post it.


When Matt gets home we're going to see HP. I'll post a more detailed review afterwards.

No comments: