Thursday, October 07, 2010

of hours, schedules, and post its

There are not enough hours in the day! I declare! I wake up at 6. Leave for work at 7. The work day begins at 7:45. Work work work. Leave at 5. Go to the gym. Done at 7:45. Pick up dinner. Eat. Watch a short episode of some TV show on DVD to unwind. Read a chapter of homework. Finish that at 11. Get ready for bed. Still up past midnight. And I still had more things that needed doing! Sigh. I know life will change and have other conflicts once motherhood hits... But at least I get to cart the kid along with me!

Today at work didn't turn out so bad. Not nearly as stressful as I anticipated. Not in the least. Tomorrow I just get to relax and listen to info on being productive in sales.

I met with my friend Danielle and her baby Elijah for lunch. I just love them! A very welcome break. And I had a grande vanilla latte. I can still enjoy those. Starting Friday I will attempt the coffee hiatus again! Hopefully with better results this time. No more coffee! We'll see how that goes.

I can't pull off belts. I bought two new belts. I can figure out how to wear them well. I'm shaped funny I think. Low rise shows my lovely behind. Normal pants look like "mommy pants" or "old lady pants". And if I try to cinch my waist the belt is too large so it drops to between my waist and hips in a random weird looking area. Makes it difficult for belt usage. Maybe someday I'll figure it out. Tomorrow I'm wearing a belt. We'll see how it goes.

Didn't get to the post its... But I'm tired now. 12:16 bed.

No comments: