Tuesday, October 05, 2010

catching up

I found out my discussion board for this week in class 2 isn't due until Sunday as opposed to Wednesday. That means I'm going to be lazy. I read for pleasure tonight. I found King Lear in the pile of books next to my bed. I had half a scene left. I must have been lazy back when I first started reading it. I finished it. Shakespeare is comedic. I don't think the general public understands. Shame. I am also going to finish The Portrait of a Lady. Since it's a bit too bulky to carry around in my purse it got left on the dining room table. Yup, never finished it. I got wrapped up in Ender books which were much more handbag friendly. But I will finish it. Soon. I do enjoy the storyline.

I finally bought some skinny belts tonight. I like the look with cardigans and belts over the cardigans. My sup wore that today and inspired me. I wasn't able to find a gold one like I wanted, but I did get a black one and a shimmery grey one. They will do. I also bought purple sheets to match our purple pillow cases! Our bed will finally match!

Matthew bought... a XBOX 360 Halo Reach Limited Edition. Ugh. It is chrome, ugly. Has two chrome controllers, I suppose that will be handy when his brother is here for Christmas. And Halo Reach came with it. Ugh. I can't believe I let him but that. So now he has a gaming computer he keeps upgrading. A PS3. And a XBOX 360. Ridiculous. I'm never seeing him again. Bye bye next egg!

But I got two belts and a set of sheets. They were from Ross. So extemely inexpensive. Grrrr.

I should go to bed now. I have to wake up early tomorrow and I feel like it will be a stressful day. Six agents on the phone all day. We'll have to use the restroom at some point and we'll each have one hour for lunch... It's going to be stressful. I don't think it's a good idea. I'd rather sit in a boring seminar on sales than be overworked. Sigh. At least I have Thursday off the phones.

No comments: