Thursday, May 13, 2010

thoughts

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I'm generally a thinker, but I have had a lot on my mind that seemed interesting enough to post. I mean, I posted at least 4 times yesterday alone! And here I am again.

I went to bed at 10. Obviously tonight isn't the night I'm catching up on sleep. But I seemed to function pretty well today.

We moved offices today. It's not a good thing. But we're going to work on it. Maybe it'll be better later after we do some decorating and get some air freshener. At least I work with good people.

Matt and I watched Star Wars Episode 3 tonight. Once Palpatine has been unveiled as the sith lord, he makes this speech to the senate about basically a one galaxy government and everyone was applauding and super excited. It reminded me so much of the current administration in America. We'll see if life turns over like episodes 5 and 6. It could very well lead to that. And then would you join the rebel alliance? Funny, I akin that to bring a member of the underground railroad during the civil war. I would hope I would be brave enough. I don't know if I could live with myself otherwise.

I think I'll re-read Emma again. It is currently my second favorite book. But I might need to re-evaluate that after another read through. It very well might be my favorite. But The Count Of Monte Cristo is hard to beat. I should re-read that sometime soon as well.

More thoughts to come... But some other day. I think my body is finally about to crash! I have been waiting two hours to fall asleep.

Good night world. Freddy, please stay away from my dreams! (we didn't see the movie, and don't really want to, but we did watch the trailer online today)

No comments: