Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a bad night's sleep

It's been a hard days night and I've been working like a dog. It's been a hard days night I should be sleeping like a log.

That's how it goes right? It sounds right in my head but looks all wrong written out. I think I made up the "dog" and "log" parts. Oh well. I haven't listened to The Beatles in too long. Time for a refresher.

Last night was terrible. I didn't fall asleep until way late and then I kept waking up every few hours! I hate nights like that. Horrible.

And now I'm ridiculously tired. I try to read at least 50 pages in my main book every day. Usually more. And then I read some out of whatever the second book I'm reading is. I generally have three books going at once. I read my Bible, of course. And I usually read a few articles in my magazines too. Well, today I read about 20 pages in my main book before I decided I just couldn't stay awake much longer. That's pathetic!

So here I am, before 9 PM, getting ready for bed. I'm such an old married lady!


Some good news though.

Danielle and John are preggers! Woot! Yes, I'm incredibly jealous, but even more happy for them!

Brown won the election! I generally need to stay out of politics because I am easily frustrated about specific subjects, but I am thankful he was elected. Thank you Massachusetts!

I was granted time off by my boss today for Kristin and Kyle's wedding and for our vacation to California in April! I am so excited. It's not official official yet, but if my boss man says yes then I can't imagine it not working out.

the end. Time for bed.

No comments: