Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I feel it in my fingers...

... I feel it in my toes... Christmas is all around me...

Yeah, ever since seeing that movie I can't stop thinking about that song. And no, not as in I watched it last night. As in when I very FIRST saw the movie! It's ok though. I like it! And it definitely adds to my love of Christmas.

One thing I do not love about Christmas, the crowds. Even if it's not necessarily busy or that there are long lines, I just don't like how everyone is ALWAYS out at every single place I go. Oh well. It's only for one month.

I just realized today that Christmas is next week! I need to ship off our Christmas presents to our families! I need to order the kids' presents off Amazon too. Good grief, where has time gone? I like that the weeks are sneaking by without me barely noticing. That's always a good thing. I'm not so much in a rush for aging and everything associated with that, but I do like time going by quickly. Before I know it I will be old. Retired and old and hopefully traveling the world. It will be grand. And grand babies will make everything that much better. Yes, I'm already planning ahead for grandchildren!

Anyways, I need to buy five presents on Amazon tonight. I need to in order for them to arrive on time and be wrapped for the kids. I was told all the kids (except Brook who's an infant) love legos. Easy enough. I can find some good legos! I wish we were home to play with them too. Matt would just LOVe that. Our kids will be getting the $300 sets someday. Matt already drools over them when we go through the toy section. It will be bad.

Today was the judging for our Christmas decoration contest. It was fun while it lasted. It looks nice around the office! It'll look very plain and boring once we take down all the decorations. Boring. Very boring. Oh well, at least it was nice for a month and a half! I might bring some non Christmas decorations to make my cube a little nicer. I like my cube for the most part, but it still is could use some more prettiness! One of the guys in my department built a giant snowglobe with an inflatable penguin in it over his and four other cubes. It's pretty impressive, I'm not gonna lie.

I miss my husband. We've gotten to see each other a lot lately, but I still miss him. It's hard working opposite shifts. Oh well, that's all part of the "newlywed" process, I suppose. Yes, I still consider us newlyweds. We'll be newlyweds until babies appear on the scene. Then we will be parents. I greatly anticipate that day!

The end for now. Lunch is over.

No comments: