Saturday, November 01, 2008

Another month, another Saturday. I just love Saturdays.

I am finally beginning to feel better. I still get coughing fits every once in awhile, but I'm not constantly gulping down the cough syrup or sucking on a cough drop any longer. Good news! My husband and I had planned on spending our evening out and it looks like that's a good possibility! I just hope my health keeps up.

More good news, since I'm feeling better my weekend to do list actually looks like it will get done. I'm already well into my household chores. By the time Matt gets home from work and takes a nap our house should be spick and span and germ-less. It will smell largely of clorox in our home, but it will be clean! The kitchen is finished which was disaster area number 1. The laundry is well underway. The living room is next. I'll have a whole load of garbage to take out when all is finished. It sure feels good cleaning house after being too weak to do anything.

Halloween was a bit of a bore for me last night. No trick or treaters and since I was still coughing every moment of ever minute I didn't go out to any costume parties. But Matthew and I will have a nice clean home, a nice evening out, and hopefully I can talk him into dressing up with me tonight for the fun of it since we missed out last night!

Being married is wonderful. Even when I'm sick. He babies me the best he can and waits on me hand and foot. He tries to be considerate, even when I wake him up in the middle of the night with one of my coughing fits. He makes me feel better just by being here. I love him. And I love marriage. God is so good. He knew we needed companionship.

Off for more fall cleaning!

No comments: