Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'm sick at home. Boring. Matthew is working so we wouldn't have been able to dress up like I wanted to anyways. I'm thinking about trying to get him to dress up with me tomorrow night just for fun anyways! A lot of parties are going on tomorrow night instead of tonight anyways. We'll see. I just like pictures and stuff. Our first halloween and all that other sentimental gush. Anyways, I decided to skip out on all the fun with friends to try to get better this weekend. I don't want another week of coughing fits at school and while nannying like I had this week. That doesn't make work very fun.

This weekend I hope to be a good housewife too. Matthew did a lot to help me out this week when I just needed to rest. He helped clean up around the house and took care a lot of random chores I planned to do but was too tired to do, all without being asked. This weekend I want to clean the house very thoroughly, get out all the germies. Do the laundry and put away this week and last weeks loads. Matt did the laundry last weekend but it never got put away. So we have a lot of clean clothes to fold and organize! Organize our kitchen, which has become a slight mess since things have begun piling up since I've been too lazy to put everything away. I want to finally empty out my car. I have things in there from before the wedding that just haven't ever been taken out! It's a mess that needs to be dealt with before it's too cold. I need to go over our finances a bit since rent is due and our car insurance bill will be coming soon. I need to clear up our media center since I've been watching lots of random movies and episodes of random seasons of everything we own. And I want to start working out again. I haven't been able to breathe without coughing for a week so I didn't think exerting myself would help much. But I think a good workout will make me feel better overall. So that's my goal for tonight. I might have to take more breaks than normal since I'll probably be coughing a lot still, but hopefully I'll get some more energy from a simple workout. Tomorrow and Sunday I'll do as much as I can too. I'll be all ready to face a new week of work by Monday.

At least that's the plan! One girl at work is going on her 5th week of having a cold! Thankfully it hasn't gotten any worse for her, but it also hasn't gotten any better. She works with the toddlers so has closer contact with her students than I do. Constantlty having to hold them and snuggle them. Thankfully my kdis are old enoug that they know to sneeze or cough into their arms to stop the spread of germs. But of course, the germs are still there.

Everyone have a safe and fun Halloween!

Rebecca Iveson

No comments: