Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still sick and about to go nanny for 5 hours. And today is normally my day off. Not preferable when I'm sick with a cold. But they had no other options aparrently and they couldn't switch their schedules around. It will be nice being a stay-at-home mom and not having to worry about finding a babysitter when I can't get work off. So I'm taking Peter to soccer practice tonight. I'm going to try to stay in the car so I don't get more sick standing outside.

My husband is so sweet. I came home yesterday from nannying and was ready to call it a night and just lie around doing nothing. But I knew dinner had to be made and dishes had to be done. But no no, my husband had cooked dinner, done the dishes. and made hamburger patties for the freezer and browned the rest of the hamburger meat for tacos that was about to go bad! He also took out all of our trash and cleaned that area up. What a load off my mind. Even though I wasn't feeling well enough for dinner it was nice not to have to do anything. I jumped in a bath and then went straight to bed... yes it was early, but I still woke up this morning feeling tired. And I just woke up from an afternoon nap. Hopefully this weekend will help me recover completely.

Basically, I love my husband. He is amazing.

No comments: