Saturday, August 16, 2008

It is late, almost time for bed. I just realized that my husband and I only ate one meal today! We had a delicious lunch at Olive Garden that seemed to satisfy both of our stomach for the entire day! I'll probably fix us a small snack before bed, but that is amazing! One meal per day. That could do wonders for my body and our food budget!

I finally finished the Graduate Assistant Application packet. It isn't that large, but a lot is included which I kept having to revise. I included a cover letter, the actual application, the background check consent form, my autobiographical sketch of my salvation story and my belief system, and my resume/ curriculum vitae. I have a made resume that I have been sending out to all the other employers I've been emailing, but I had to add a list of all the specific courses I've taken that pertain to this office and this specific job. It was quite the lengthy list since I majored in this field as well as am continuing my Masters out of the same office. I had to go back into my records and check all the classes I've taken. My computer has been acting up a little so it took longer than it should have. Now that it is finished and enveloped ready for drop off, I feel pretty confident. Of course, I felt confident about the preschool position as well.

All I can do is enjoy my weekend and hope and pray one of the many places I've emailed will want to hire me as well as this Graduate Assistant position.

No comments: