Monday, July 07, 2008

month one

Happy one month anniversary to Matthew and me!

It was a wonderful anniversary. I can hardly believe we've already been married for one whole month! In just eleven more it will be our one year! And before we know it we'll be 20 years down the road with kids and PTA meetings and cheerleading practice! What a wonderful life we will have!

For our anniversary we made eggs and English muffins for breakfast. My hubband made our breakfast and it was delicious. Later he took me shopping and bought me a fitted black tapout tee, Matt's choice of course! But I love it and now I feel like a real ufc fan! (and Forrest Griffin won! I'm so proud of my fighter! He's my favorite) he also bought me these adorable nike flats with little straps across the front! I have been looking for some sporty little flats. So cute. I have the best hubband! We then brought a pizza home (we were thinking of going out for steak dinners... But we were both craving pizza!) and watched my new movie, juno. One of the best movies I've seen in the past few years.

Yes, it was a good day. I love this marriage thing. It definitely was a good choice.

Happy anniversary to Matthew and me! And happy our anniversary to you as well. Hope your day was as great as ours!

No comments: