Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's the One Year Anniversary of Virginia Tech. It hits my emotions than I would have thought. I didn't know anyone at the school, I don't know one single person who attends VT as a matter of fact. But it still is sad. It was just down the road. It would have been easy for that to happen at Liberty. Could be of a Liberty student, could be one of the other numerous schools in the area.

On an unrelated topic:

I will sprinkle clan water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Ezekiel 36: 25-27

Just what I found today. I liked it. So I thought I'd share.

I've recently discovered (again) that I need to work on the fruit of the Spirit. I say that the Spirit resides in me, but how can that be when I fall so short. So from now on, that's what I'm working on.

No comments: