Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have to read a chapter and half and take my test in my DLP course. I was planning on finishing the reading tonight and taking the test tomorrow morning while Matthew is at work... but then my babysitting ran over. One hour and forty-five minutes over to be exact. No phone call. It wasn't really a problem, but now I have a lot of reading to do tomorrow... plus my group in this course has to come up with our project child and disability... plus I have to figure out when exactly to take this test. I have until Sunday, but I would like to get it out of the way. Oh yeah, I also have an essay question to submit for this course. This has not been the best week for this class. I've been slacking.

Today was a long long day. And it just keeps getting longer. Babysitting ran over like I said. I was exhausted already. The girls are wonderful and so much fun to play with, but I didn't get much sleep last night. I ran straight from their house to give Matthew a hair cut. It didn't turn out the best. Not the worst, but I can't figure out how to do it just right. The first time I cut his hair it was great... but I can't seem to figure out the bangs very well. Literally as soon as I was done with his hair I had to leave to meet some friends for dinner. Dinner was fun, but I had a minor headache the whole time and was very very sleepy. We went over to "Grammy's" afterwards and that is always an adventure. It was a wonderful night, but I've never been so pooped. And it doesn't look like my roommates are planning on letting me get soundly asleep for probably another hour. Oh joy.

I also figured out that I'm going to have to get a job pretty soon. I could make it through to the wedding without a job, but that wouldn't be smart. I should save up some more money for our life afterwards. Just to be safe. So we'll see.

Ugh~ time for bed. Night.

No comments: