Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So we visited the apartment today. And...

It's WONDERFUL! It's exactly what we wanted and more! It is so much more than I could ever hope for in a first apartment! The only downside is that our second apartment (if we get one) probably will be worse than this one! We'll be moving in the next year or two to wherever Matt goes to grad school. If we don't buy a starter house there then I doubt we'll find an apartment there that will be better than this one!

The rent is perfect. There are hard wood floors, a split level basement that is a second bedroom, a spacious kitchen, a nicely tiled bathroom with lots of space for our extras, a HUGE living room, and a beautiful master bedroom! I am so excited! The family that lives upstairs is amazing as well! We're in this house that has two separate sections. We're in the downstairs part that is actually a lot better than the upstairs! The family has two daughters so I'll probably get lots of babysitting opportunities. I am so excited!

That is all for now. I have some things to do and I want to get to bed in good shape tonight. I don't have time to take a nap tomorrow!

Tootles.

No comments: