Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here are a few pictures of the apartment! I am still so excited! I wish we could start moving in now. I could move my closet over and buy some new closet organizers. I am so excited! I hope that when I come home from break I can start moving some stuff over. I plan on bringing my library back with me to school so it would be great if I could just put the boxes over there instead of cluttering up my room. If not, that's ok too. I can't wait to get our furniture arranged! The living room will look so fabulous! It would only allow me to upload this many, so there's one of each room. The pictures don't do it justice, but it will look much better when our furniture is in place and it is more organized. The family we will be living with are using it as storage right now.
Living Room
Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Kitchen

Second Bedroom
So exciting. There is so much space and it is perfect for Matthew and I. It is actually more than perfect. It will hold all of our stuff in an organized way and we'll have space to spare! I love how everything seems to work out.

This is me as happy as I could be.

Only 4 more months until the wedding!



No comments: