Friday, January 11, 2008

A Verse a Day...

Having a verse a day is helpful... in pretty much every area of life. I haven't done this yet consistently in my life... but I think I might try it out.

As for now, I arrived safely back to "home sweet home"... my dorm room. And I have a new roommate. Her name is June. She is also South Korean, yes, we have three Koreans in one room- hardly seems fair, I know- and she seems very sweet. I unpacked as soon as I walked in the door... for the first time in my life. I usually live out of my suitcase for a week and then finally take everything out. I like the feeling of living without settling. I've always wanted to travel cross country or travel the Eurorail, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe someday. Matthew said that for our 25th anniversary he wants to take me to Italy for 2 weeks. We'll see about that. It would be beautiful.

Back to verses. I have no verse for the today, but I really like my verse of the year. I know I just posted it when I found it the other day... but here it is again.

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
James 3:17-18

I want to learn to be a peacemaker. Right now, I am very far from. And I like the part about being submissive too. That is good for this year as I will be learning to be a submissive wife.

Time to make my bed and wait around for my lovely friends.

Have a great night, America.

No comments: