Sunday, December 23, 2007

Registry is getting pretty out of control! I keep having to delete and add different things. My first shower is in two weeks so I want to have it finalized pretty soon so people can see what I want and need and plan accordingly for the shower and for the wedding. I think I'm pretty happy with my selections. It's especially hard since Matthew and I don't have an apartment yet. I hope there is plenty of storage for all of kitchen supplies. I'm sure we'll have no problem. I am very excited to get back to Virginia after the wedding and set up our first place. Very exciting. I think I found the table and chair set I want... the only problem, it's a little out of the price range my parents and I had discussed. Ah well, if I have to splurge and purchase it with my own money it won't be the end of the world. A good table is something that's necessary.

Matthew and I went with his parents to his cousins wedding. It was completely different from ours since it's a winter wedding, but I still got some good ideas. I wish there were more weddings I could go to before ours. But I think I have everything pretty finalized in my mind. A lot of minor details have been changing as I meet with vendors and such... but it's all working out to be perfect, just the way I dreamed it.

In a little over 5 months I will be Mrs. Matthew Iveson. Rebecca Iveson. Yes, I like the sounds of that.


No comments: