Monday, December 24, 2007

Everyone who knows me knows that I certainly have my bad days. And when they are bad, they are absolutely wretched! I'm working on being more optimistic, being more positive, and being more relaxed. Having wretched, bad days just isn't fun, ya know.

It snowed last night. And I mean SNOW! Hooray, a white white white Christmas! I was disappointed when the snow began disappearing on Sunday. But not to worry, a huge storm was on its way! The best man, his fiance, my fiance, and myself nearly died between celebration village and the Iveson house! Ok, I'm exaggerating. But I haven't been stuck in a snow storm like that since... first grade! I haven't seen the snow coming down like that since I was that young. I don't remember the actual storm, but I sure remember the best recesses of my life! The whole parking lot was iced over. The sledding hill was monstrous. The 6th graders forts were amazing... and since we had a different recess than them we had fair game at the wonderful forts! Oh the fun that was had. We weren't about to go frolicking in the snow last night. It was windy and cold and it was falling fast! On the Beltline we could hardly see a foot in front of us. It was beautiful... and a little frightening all at the same time. I trusted Matthew behind the wheel, it was everyone else around us that was slightly worrying. But we made it safely home. And now my yard is absolutely breathtaking. Good job, God. What a beautiful scene you have painted.

My phone scene is broken. The one of the front. The main one when you open the phone still works though. So it won't need replacing, thankfully. Still, I'll be saving my pennies for a new phone once our contract expires. It's a shame. I like my phone now. I would've been quite content keeping it for awhile. Ah well. That's what I get for the constant dropping and slamming in between things and such. Yes, my phone has had a hard life.

I am sick of my long hair. But I won't cut it. Not yet. It's horrible having to keep hair long simply for a wedding. I'm not sure how I want it styled yet, so I'm keeping it long. It'll be much easier to cut it if I want a shorter look for the wedding than growing it out. But I'm super sick of long hair. Sure, I think it's beautiful if I take the time to blow dry it or style it... but it takes so long. I have become so lazy with my hair. Even though it is cold outside, I still don't blow dry my hair all that often. I really should. It looks much prettier and healthier that way. Ah life.

Yes, I just ah-ed life about my hair. That means it's time to say goodbye for now.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Have a Happy Holiday!

And remember Jesus Christ. Without Him, there would be no joy, no happiness, and no reason for this season or any other season ever.

I love you, Jesus.

Happy Birthday.

No comments: