So much to write about! But most of it needs to be on a computer as my iPhone keyboard fingers can't type as fast ad my brain thinks!
So for now, some good decisions I've made recently:
1. Getting the iPhone 5- a great upgrade from my blackberry storm2.
2. Cutting my hair. I wasn't sure I'd like it. In fact, I was pretty sure I'd hate it. Well, I love it! Keeping it for at least a few more cuts.
3. Buying my white eyelet blazer and chambray shirt from J. Crew. I don't wear them together- but so many possibilities with these versatile pieces.
4. Gaining independence, confidence, and patience. These weren't much of a choice- more like they were forced one me. But I'm trying to embrace these traits. The new, improved me!
5. Jackson Matthew. Everything about him. I can't take much credit for him though. I don't know how I got blessed with such a perfect baby, but I thank God for him every single day!
6. Marrying my soldier. Ok, this wasn't so recent- but I have come to realize more completely just how right we are together. This journey with the military had just begun, but already our marriage has been strengthened.
I am so thankful for my life.