What with dilation and contractions... I really doubt this baby will wait until his due date of April 4. I could be totally and completely wrong of course, but that's just my inkling. My family has all made predictions and all are for before his due date. The one that seems most likely at the moment would be less than ideal because Matt is scheduled to be out of town for Army business! Now, thankfully, the Army is aware that we are expecting any day now so a call saying he can't go because we're at the hospital wouldn't be unexpected. Part of me wants baby to come (so he's here) and Matt to go later. But... it would also be great if Matt could get all this finished so we don't have to worry about it any longer. If he goes on this trip after the baby comes then I'll have 2 days and 1 night on my own with our newborn. Kinda intimidating!
Again, in my weekly post of my "last post" (which I'll plan to write before we go to the hospital) I'll give more details, but let's just say this weekend has been trying. Both mentally, physically, and emotionally. Thank the Lord for my husband who is so patient and willing and loving. Mood swings in full force with all the happenings.
Either way... almost baby time! The fact that the countdown is at 10 days is incredible! COme on baby! Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to hold you and love on you!