Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Breakout vent

For those of your who do not know, I have been plagued with horrible skin.
Horrible.
Yes, I am Asian so I tan incredibly quickly when out in the sun.
This doesn't amount to much, however, as I hate going out in the sun because of my skin.
It has hindered me for quite some time.
Sometimes I think my "charming personality" makes up for it.
Kidding, although I've been trying to branch out a little more.
Be more pleasant, you know.
Smile more often at random people.
Tangent.
So I really hate my skin.
Of course, the week before I go to the beach my skin decides to have a huge breakout.
It's not pretty.
At all. Makes me sad.

I'm not going to let it bother me while I'm there.
But for now it's upsetting.
Maybe it'll clear up before Thursday.
Highly unlikely.
Sigh, oh well. I can either wear makeup to the beach and look retarded...
Or not. And hate all the pictures my friends are bound to take.
Decisions.

Maybe someday I'll be blessed with clear skin.
I wouldn't wear so much stinking makeup if I didn't have bloomin zits to cover.
And then by the end of the workday it looks all nasty and oily.
Trust me, coworkers, I don't look like a cake face by choice.
Well, it is by choice. But I'm too vain not to cake it on.

I mentioned we got Netflix. Fail.
Not too many options (really) through the Xbox.
We'll probably keep it because there are some good ones there.
And I can watch TV shows.
And if we add DVDs then that's pretty much all movies I could ever want.
But I was hoping they would all be available through the Xbox as well.
No one told me it was limited. Wouldn't it be easier to have it all available there as opposed to discs?
Maybe we set it up wrong.

Time to finish my paper. I'm procrastinating.

No comments: