Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to work... back to...

... blogging more often. Sorry for cluttering your feeds. And this makes me a liar. I am at work and writing a post. Which means I will not be including pictures of Christmas. Next post [at home] will include those pictures. I have Friday off... so probably then.

Vacations from work are always so hard because getting up and going to work again is the pits. Pits.

My job isn't that bad though. I just complain about it because it seems like that's what people do about their jobs. I'm going to try harder to be a perfectionist at my job. I know it won't happen because I'm lazy sometimes... and sometimes students bother me... and I just have off days. But I'm going to try to do much much better. Goal for 2011! Ugh, hopefully I'm not still at this job by the end of 2011. I'm hoping to be able to leave in or before October. That's the plan right now. We'll see what happens.

It's so refreshing not to have grad school classes right now! I have freedom! Matt and I are able to go out to dinner without me feeling pressured to get home to finish my homework! We went and saw Black Swan last night. I love both Natalie and Mila. They are beautiful. I feel like a lot of people missed the point of the movie. From the start she had psychological issues. Not just when she became the Black Swan. Maybe it's because my husband is a mental healthy counselor, but there are a lot of interesting things in Nina's character that show her mental status before she is chosen as the Swan Queen. All in all, we both enjoyed it. Kinda awkward to be the one to choose the "dirty" movie... at least for my husband. Oh well.

I am excited for some movies coming out next year. May be a good season. Hopefully. Might be all flukes. We'll see.

I still haven't finished The Portrait of a Lady. I read a different book instead. So that's two books... when I wasn't supposed to read anything else before finishing that one! Oops. And I plan on starting a new one tonight. The Portrait of Lady will be read in it's time. It's not even boring... I just have other books I want to read more. Oh well.

The end. Boring. Sorry.

No comments: