Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sensitive

For those of you who don't know, I'm an extremely sensitive person. I let the littlest things get to me. I get super sad about nothing at all. Well, what to one person is nothing at all but to me means our friendship is dying. It sounds like I'm being dramatic but that's what it feels like and after that point it usually doesn't change. Does that make sense?

Like something happens and a person says or does something towards me and they don't think much of it. But to me I am extemely hurt and it's hard for me to just move on since my feelings were hurt. When I say move on, I mean that moment, not for the rest of time. And usually this is my close friends who do this who I feel should know better. And after that I evaluate a lot that goes on between us accordingly.

Well, something kind of like that just happened. And I feel like it ruined my week. A lot. And it wasn't anything major and I'm pretty positive it was a misunderstanding, but I find myself feeling very emotional about it. I hate being sensitive at times like this. That's probably why I'm a forgetable person. No one likes a wet blanket. Sigh.

But I am sad all the same. And it's one of those things that it wouldn't help to talk to anyone about it because it wouldn't really make sense. And then I feel like a brat for feeling this way.

But my feelings were hurt and someone questioned my abilities. And I think that should count for something.

No comments: