Friday, January 01, 2010

Twenty Ten

Happy New Year! A lot is planned for this year... but I am mostly excited to see it come and go! 2011 is where I'm headed! But 2010 will be simply fabulous. I have high hopes!

I have a verse of the year like always. I am perfecting my "resolutions". I will post all of the above at another time.

For now, I have been enjoying reading a Christmas present from my husband, "A Thousand Splendid Suns". I have enjoyed watching Season 5 of LOST with my husband as we both have the day off and it's the first time we've really seen each other in a week with our differing work schedules. I am looking forward to date night between us two including a delicious meal and hopefully a viewing of Holmes.

Also, I'm debating getting a perm. Just the lower half of my hair and in large ringlets. Basically just to add some curl, not tight at all. I've wanted to do this for half of my life but was always told not to. People say it's a shame to waste such straight sleek hair. We'll see if 2010 brings about a curly-do for me.

Enjoy it!

No comments: