Thursday, December 03, 2009

It's finally CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!

I love having Christmas decorations up and Christmas lights and Christmas music and Christmas weather! It's a wonderful time of year. I never used to be overly into Christmas, but last year I thoroughly enjoyed the entire season. It is beautiful. And "most" people are in such cheery moods. Most.

My husband "surprised" me with my Christmas present a little early. A beautiful coral coat from J. Crew! I had been drooling over it since I first saw it. He said I could order it but I decided it was too expensive. He noticed it dropped in price so he snatched it up! It is so warm and beautiful and different! I love it. I say "surprised" because he told me about it the day he ordered it. He knew I would check our bank account and wonder where and why that money went. So I got it a couple of days ago and it is PERFECT! My favorite color, which I've never seen in a coat, double breasted, no collar, a belt, and it's knee length. It's so warm too! It's wool and only lightly lined, but it is so incredibly warm! So excited about it.

The work week is almost over. Hooray! I really don't mind my job, but the weekends are just so nice. I get to sleep in. I get to stay in my pjs all day if I want. I get to cook and bake if I want. I get to catch up on my pleasure reading. I go to the gym. It's nice. And this weekend Matthew and I are having a photo shoot with D.Christine Photografie for our Christmas cards! So excited. It will be fun! I think I might just wear my coat and call it good. I was trying to decide what to wear, but the coat will be perfect! So warm and Christmas-y... and I just like it a lot!

My parents sent us a few gift cards for Thanksgiving and we're going to Applebee's tonight for dinner. So excited! We went to Logan's earlier this week and still have some other options! My parents are very thoughtful and it helps that my mom loves to give!

The end. Almost the end of my lunch break.

No comments: