Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy October

It is October 1st. That warrants a post. October is my most favorite month in the entire year. It is the perfect blend of seasons in Michigan or Virginia. Hopefully it will continue that way wherever else we move to. But for now it is wonderful. The temperature is dropping slightly. The leaves are beginning to change and drift to the ground. It's beautiful. October is happiness.

Exciting exciting news! Stephanie and Kevin are engaged! So happy for them! I've been waiting for this all summer! Let the planning begin! I so hope I'll be able to make it down to Georgia for the wedding. I'm going to try everything in my power to go. I don't know where I'll be working yet, but I'm sure I can work it out. I love weddings! Especially when it's some of my dearest friends.

Life is beautiful.

I really want a puppy to go for walks with me. We're researching a few small dog breeds, but I doubt we'll get one. It seems a bit ridiculous getting a small dog now when we'll hopefully be getting two large German shepherds in 2 years. 3 dogs is far too many and I couldn't get rid of my snuggle cuddle once I had one! So I suppose I'll just have to brave my walks alone and wait.
Other than that, work continues to go well. God has been so good to the newest Iveson family. We've never been in want of anything and we have started out our life together splendidly. I am finally getting into a solid regular routine which is good. I always have trouble adjusting my sleep schedule once I have to wake up early. Life is wonderful.

Have a wonderful October.

Rebecca Iveson

No comments: