Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm nannying right now. The kid chews very loudly with his mouth open and lips smacking and lots of other disgusting sounds. If you know me at all, you know this is my biggest pet peeve. And the biggest reason for my roommates and I verging on hating each other last year. I just don't understand how these people don't learn how to chew with their mouths closed. Politely. Etiquette. Were their parents really that lax? Yuck.

Needless to say, I will be very glad when my year with this kid is over. It's decent money and he's pretty low maintenance, but he does the eating thing, and leaves his food leftovers all over the couch, and slobbers over the couch and stuff too. Where I usually sit. Gross.

I'm not looking forward to working St liberty really, unless I get a super amazing job. But it will be nice having a regular schedule and good pay and no nastiness in bodily functions.

Enough of a rant for now.

Other than that life is amazing. I have a wonderful husband. I have a beautiful home. I have two good jobs that bring in some extra income to our family. And I am learning contentment more and more each day. God is good. As always.

I love my Matthew!

Bye now,

Rebecca Iveson

No comments: