Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am about a third of the way through Gilmore Girls Season 5. And I have to say... I can't believe this... but I think I like Logan better than Jess! What a nice surprise! I will always thank my Laura for introducing me to the beauty of Gilmore Girls.

I have so much to do between now and graduation. It has all piled up. I have enough time to get everything done... but it is a bit overwhelming to look at the list as a whole. I feel a little stressed out. Ah well. After this is will all be over. No more undergrad. Woo.

I have a lead on a job from my dear friend, Kaylene. We'll see. I'm still considering a job at Liberty but this job would be pretty fantastic too. I'll have to decide on what to do about grad school too. So many big decisions to make and so little time to decide it all. Oh the joys of being an adult.

It's kind of scary... being an adult. Growing up. I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to be out on my own. There will be Matt, but we're both be new at this whole grown up thing. Eek. I'm sure we'll be fine. Fine. Fine. Fine.

Pretty soon I think I'll need to have some form of emotional breakdown. A must have for every good college student's career. At last once a semester. It's about that time. So class work... graduation business... wedding planning... life after marriage planning... and lots of decisions to make. Eek.

Well, for now I have Gilmore Girls to calm me.


No comments: